AESC is the first international company of battery technology and the leading manufacturer of lithium-ion. Based in Japan with production’s site in UK, USA, China, we search dynamic people with an innovative spirit for a new future for our new manufacturing based in Douai.
Aim? Delivery our battery lithium-ion new generation on a market in expansion!
This is really a big exciting opportunity for you to work for a company renowned : AESC is building a new a new manufacturing in Douai, to support the the growth of its activities in Europe.
It is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity, one of the most exciting and large-scale industrial developments in many years where new and emerging technologies will be adopted in support of the rapidly growing electric vehicle market.
In connection with the different departments present in different countries, your role will be:
- Ensure the coordination of interfaces (hardware, software, communication protocols) between the developments done in Japan and China and the suppliers of production equipment
- Monitoring and control of developments done by the local integrator
- Monitoring and control of the deployment of the MES system, the deployment also being done by this integrator
- Ensure that all interfaces connected to the MES have been taken into account, whether these are interfaces with all production equipment or interfaces with other systems deployed in the plant (SAP, PLM , maintenance in particular)
- Ensure the proper coordination of the testing, integration and qualification phases
- Ensure regular reporting of progress and critical points
- Discuss with your English and American colleagues to take advantage of feedback from ongoing UK and US construction projects.
- Share feedback with your Spanish colleague.
- Ensure coordination with your IT colleagues, particularly those in charge of the network and datacenters
- To proactively propose any action likely to avoid calendar drifts
- To prepare the accompaniment / support after commissioning of the system
- In general, to lead any steps necessary for the proper execution of the deployment of the MES in the new plant and to meet the challenges
- Contribute to the development of the company and support changes as it develops
This MES must, in a non-exhaustive manner:
- Be operate 24/7
- Ensure the traceability of production data
- Collect production information at each stage of the production process
- Manage scheduling and production monitoring
- English (French not mandatory)
- Project management in an international environment
- Experience leading deployment projects for MES systems (ideally APRISO) in an industrial environment
- Extensive experience of control systems (implementing robot of different brands)
- Extensive knowledge of communication protocols in industrial environment
- Have a global vision, such as analytical
- Resilience to solve complex and diversified problems
- Rigorous and reliable
- Adaptation and flexibility
- Sense of organisation
- Autonomous and curious
- Ability to work in a team in a multicultural and multi-matrix organisation
- Sense of listening and ability to explain
- Strength of proposal
- Pedagogical ability, interpersonal skills
- Graduate of an engineering school in industrial automation or IT, with at least 10 years of experience in the deployment of large-scale MES industrial projects
- Experience in an international industrial environment
- Travel to the UK, Japan or China to discover what is being done in other countries
- Working languages: French and English.