AESC stands at the forefront of global battery technology, renowned as a top-tier lithium-ion battery manufacturer with facilities in Japan, the United Kingdom, the United States, and China. As AESC embarks on a journey to establish new battery gigafactories in both France and the U.K., and to expand throughout Europe, they present an exciting opportunity for you to play an integral role in Europe’s most significant manufacturing ventures in recent years.
Join us in pioneering large-scale industrial advancements and harnessing emerging technologies to meet the exponentially growing demand in the European electric vehicle market.
The Energy Storage System Solutions Engineer is responsible for designing and implementing energy storage solutions for various applications. They collaborate with cross-functional teams to develop and optimize energy storage systems that meet client requirements. This role involves analyzing technical specifications, conducting feasibility studies, and providing technical support to clients or internal stakeholders. The Energy Storage System Solutions Engineer stays updated with industry trends and regulations to ensure compliance and drive innovation in energy storage technologies.
- Design and develop energy storage system solutions based on client requirements and project specifications.
- Conduct feasibility studies to assess the technical viability and economic feasibility of energy storage projects.
- Collaborate with product development teams to optimize energy storage systems for maximum efficiency and performance.
- Analyze technical specifications and energy data to determine the appropriate energy storage technologies and configurations.
- Provide technical assistance and support to clients, project managers, and sales teams throughout the project lifecycle.
- Ensure compliance with industry standards, regulations, and codes related to energy storage systems.
- Perform system-level simulations and analyses to validate the performance of energy storage solutions.
- Collaborate with suppliers and external partners to source and integrate energy storage components and systems.
- Stay updated with advancements in energy storage technologies, market trends, and emerging applications.
- Support business development efforts by participating in client meetings, preparing technical proposals, and presenting solutions to potential customers.
- Participate in project bidding and contract negotiations, be responsible for major project bidding proposals, lead the formulation and review of technical agreements
- Build and enhance energy storage solution capabilities, optimize marketing toolkits
Background and Requirements
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering, Energy Engineering, or a related field. Master's degree is preferred.
- Previous experience in energy storage system design, integration, or related fields.
- Strong understanding of energy storage technologies, such as battery energy storage, flywheels, or compressed air energy storage.
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, and project management skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively in cross-functional teams and effectively communicate technical concepts to non-technical stakeholders.
- Detail-oriented with a strong focus on quality and compliance.
- Self-motivated and able to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Fluent in written and verbal English communication.
- Adaptability and the ability to work in a fast-paced, multicultural environment.
- Strong communication skills
- Customer centric
- Problem solving and critical thinking
- Collaboration and teamwork