Ilmatar is a Finnish energy company focusing on the implementation of wind power projects, energy production, sales of wind power and cleaner future. Ilmatar’s philosophy is “Let’s make a deal with life,” because the decisions we make today dictate what kind of world we will leave for future generations.
Ilmatar will build more than 1,000 MW of new wind power capacity in Finland over the next five years. Ilmatar’s wind power projects have a significant positive effect on reducing Finland's carbon dioxide emissions in energy production. Ilmatar’s commitment to reducing emissions is a gift to future generations.
The future is in the wind, and wind Ilmatar’s.
- Act as a specialist of wind turbine related matters. (Technology, Layout, Performance, Optimization)
- Ensure that you are always up to date with the latest wind turbine technology developments.
- Create and maintain strong relationships with the Wind Turbine OEM’s.
- Support Procurement in negotiating Technical Contents and Service Agreements with the Wind Turbine OEM’s
Background and Requirements
- Relevant educational background (for example MSc. in Technology)
- Experience and knowledge of the latest wind turbine technology in the Nordics
- Experience in turbine procurement
- Well networked and good insight on the wind turbine technology development in the future
- Knowledge of the Finnish rules and regulations and processes related to project development are for your advantage
- Fluent in English. Finnish and Swedish are advantage
- Great teamwork and relationship building skills