Our client a line of SmartGrid-ready EV charging stations with world-class grid management and user-facing control features, managed through their cloud-based platform.
THE POSITION – Tender/Bid Manager
As a Tender/Bid Manager you will manage customer proposal requests and coordinates company bids. You will create solutions and develop strategies while complying with customer requirements in order to achieve their goal of securing winning bids.
The Tender/Bid Manager will work closely with the sales department and report into local & international Executive Management.
The successful candidate will ideally have a background in eMobility, Automotive, Solar or similar, as well as a passion for electrifying transport & clean energy.
· Prepare Proposals; Oversee all aspects of proposal preparation, ensuring quality & that bids are submitted in a timely manner. Review all customer requirements to ensure that they are met in the proposal and collaborate with a wide variety of involved parties to include all necessary information within the proposals.
· Manage Databases: Coordinate incoming bid requests and proposal responses, the Tender/Bid Manager must organize and track all requests and responses using company databases. This should be maintained & updated regularly as well as creating profiles in appropriate databases and maintaining customer information.
· Provide Customer Service: In order to successfully win bids, the Bid/Tender Manager must provide potential and current clients with excellent customer service. Work to improve customer satisfaction and ensure that important clients are retained, quickly developing and implementing solutions when the potential to lose a customer presents itself. Regularly communication with customers is crucial, as is notifying them of any project updates or changes.
· Oversee Bid Pricing: The Tender/Bid Manager will negotiate with potential and current clients on behalf of the company in order to secure deals and implement pricing agreements. Assist with bid pricing and submit pricing suggestions for review and approval.
Background & Requirements;
· A proven track record in Bid/Tender Management from a relevant industry.
· Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
· Demonstrate previous exposure to contracts and an understanding of basic contract language
· Proven leadership and management experience
· Impeccable communication & coaching skills
· Having extensive sales experience
· Possessing experience interacting with executive-level staff
· Demonstrate an excellent understanding of the bid process
· Experience securing large contracts
· Knowledge of document management methods
· Cloud software experience
· Manage large workloads and prioritize value creation
· Passion and/or experience with electric transportation and the opportunities EV’s provide
· Ability to travel nationally and internationally
· Native level German and fluent English
Tender Manager | Bid Manager | Proposals | Pricing | Customer Relations | Customer Service | Data | Database Management | eMobility | EV Charging Infrastructure | Electric Vehicles | Smart Grid | Energy Management | Renewable Energy | Cleantech
Get in touch with
Tel: +44 (0)1908 920 439