Intelligent employment is recruiting a Technical Support Advisor for our client, an international business. The position is to be based in Belgium and will involve providing field-based technical support and advice to customers (Automotive, Industrial, OM, OEMs, GAs etc.) and other business partners.
- Provide first class level technical support to company’s Sales force, distributors, customers, OEMs, GAs.
- Strong commercial awareness, utilizing any opportunity for extending and/or uplifting of company’s business.
- Ownership of P5 (Technical Account Plan).
- Developing and maintaining Technical network within Customer organizations.
- Deep knowledge of Products and Services
- Recommending companies products and Services substituting competitor products, selecting the best company’s products and services to customer applications.
- Providing Customer Benefit Solutions based on own knowledge and experience
- Planning and Delivering customer training and presentations.
- Support of Plant Audits, Field Trials, OEM management
- Supporting complex technical issues and Quality Complaints.
- Support of relevant Companies/customer events (e.g. product launches, customer days, campaigns etc.).
- Providing market feedback (from customers, OEMs) back to R&T through Product Technology Manager.
- Provide Sales with relevant information on any potential sales opportunity identified.
- Involvement in Quality issues (mainly Customer Quality Complaints).
- Knowing when and to whom escalate complex technical issues beyond own competence/skills.
- Act and behave in line with the company’s values and procedures, sticking to local regulations and QHSE rules.
- Minimum degree (Bachelor of Science or higher) in a Technical discipline (Chemistry or Engineering is preferable)
- 1+ years of Lubricants or other relevant experience (3+ years for L2, 5+ years for L3).
- Customer facing experience is beneficial.
- Superior communication skills (written and verbal), good presentation skills.
- Deep Product and application knowledge, good Commercial Awareness
Lubricants | Belgium | Automotive | Industrial | Technical | Support | OEM |