A pioneer within charging facilities. With their focus on sustainability and attaining zero emission through e-mobility. They are the coordinator of leading European fast charge and ultra-fast charge projects. Working within Public Transport and help to facilitate over 600 cities and companies with smart charging solutions.
As Hardware Specialist & Vendor Manager, you are well trained with all the technical advantages of our equipment and are able to advise and challenge on our client’s needs. You will work closely with our Delivery & Realization Managers on the delivery of our hardware on the grids. From time to time, you will need to support our technicians with advice on how to implement minor issues.
A passion for tech, equipment and end-to-end vendor management. You like to explore new services and bring them to daylight by steering suppliers to produce them. You are able to find the right tone of voice to create collaboration and dedication from our allies. A great sense of humour would be nice!
Background and Requirements
- Technical bachelor’s degree in electrical/technical engineering
- 2-5 years’ work experience in the Energy or Automotive industry (EV market is a real plus)
- Strong communication skills and are fluent in English (Dutch and/or German is a plus)
- Team focused leadership
- Technical knowledge
- Good communication skills
- Clear drive towards execution
- Ability to work with confidential
- Ability to organize and prioritize work
- Approachable and articulate