Work for Jinko Solar, one of the world’s largest solar module manufacturers. They distribute solar products and sell solutions and services to a diversified international utility, commercial and residential customer base in more than 80 countries worldwide.
As a Technical Service Expert, your responsibilities include supporting the Sales team as well as Jinko Solar’s clients in technical consultation and training as well as carrying out inspections on-site. In addition, your part is to ensure client happiness and coordinate the work with external service providers. This is a great chance to work for a good cause and be part of the energy transition in the world. In this role, you can be based anywhere in Italy.
- Provide pre-and after-sales technical support and consultation to EU Sales Team and Customers.
- Deliver technical training, product roadmap, webinars to EU Sales Team and Customers.
- Manage customers warranty claims, carry out onsite inspections and failure analysis, PV systems analysis and advise on possible improvements, problem-solving in close cooperation with the internal resources.
- Develop and implement feedback systems to gather and analyze customers satisfaction level information, to be used to review/improve the Customer experience and for marketing purposes.
- Outsource, negotiate, and supervise external service providers for site inspections when needed or independent laboratories, institutes and technical advisors for module testing or dispute resolutions.
Background & Requirements
- Degree in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering.
- Experience from the photovoltaic industry.
- Willingness to travel in Europe.
- Good negotiation skills.
- Ability to prioritise, and plan work independently.
- Proactive and dedicated approach to work.
- Fluent English, other European languages are an advantage.