TECHNICAL SALES SUPPORT & TRAINER
We are currently seeking a Technical Sales Support & Trainer for our client who is a global chemical company that specialises in automotive additives. This position will be based in Sint-Niklaas, Belgium, with frequent travel throughout Europe.
The Technical Sales Support & Trainer is responsible for all aspects related to technical support for the Division Additives International. He/She will provide knowledge and technical support to all users, sales agents and client’s personnel related to the Division's range of additives.
• Provide Technical Advice to the Customer Portfolio (spare parts stores and workshops) and within the company
• Technical Support to our Sales Network
• Resolution of queries or complaints from customers, including cause analysis and recommendations for corrective and preventive actions;
• Demonstrations of products and machines to the Client Portfolio and to potential clients
• Support for the sale of Additives in workshops and spare parts stores.
• Give training and technical presentations to the Sales Network and the distribution network of our customers.
• Develop standard training programs and keep training packages up - to – date
• Validating prototypes and tests
• Formulate technical recommendations
• Preparing standardized reports of visits
• Necessary technical training: Higher Education in Automotive or Mechanical.
• Experience in car mechanics, performing functions such as mechanic, workshop manager or similar.
• Experience in mechanical and electrical repair and diagnostic machine.
• It is advisable to have experience in the sale of additives and/or automotive products for machine shops.
• Absolute availability to travel throughout Europe
• Fluent in English and a good level of German and French
SKILLS & COMPETENCIES
• Able to perform excellent product demonstrations;
• Exceptional interpersonal skills and ability to work successfully with all levels within the organization;
• Works autonomous, but with the necessary team-spirit;
• Ability to identify problems and drive appropriate and effective solutions;
• Takes initiative;
• Hands-on approach and strong work ethic;
• Accustomed to working autonomously and with a clear orientation towards the achievement of objectives;
• Sense of priorities;
• A real market-orientation;
• Drive for excellence.
We offer you a challenging and versatile job in a truly international environment. You will work in a financially strong, growing and dynamic company with possibilities for step-by-step career growth.
Get in touch with
Tel: +44 (0)1908 920 436