Work for a globally known electronic manufacturer that provides leading innovative, clean & energy-efficient solutions across the world. Serving as a strong partner for various industries such as EV charging, energy storage, renewable energy etc.
We are looking for a Technical Sales Manager located in Hoofddorp, Netherlands for our clients Industrial Automation Business in Europe. You would be responsible for developing new sales & dealing with technical support for the Sales Managers regarding product line across The Netherlands.
- Technical support for the sales managers in the RFQ phase
- Commercial support for the sales managers in the RFQ phase
- Support MEA channel partners on identifying and solving technical problems related to TPS products/solutions.
- Identify and solve technical problems related to TPS.
- Technical support and travelling in Middle East Region and Africa
- Analysis and Feedback Reports on technical/support visits and findings
- Training of partners and customers
- Link to the engineering, sales, and quality department
- Preparation of technical documents and commercial offers
- Project planning and price evaluation
- Direct, very close cooperation with R&D TPS, Factory, SIT, CSC teams
- Collect and provide field feedback to R&D/product management for design and feature improvement suggestions.
- Support the prototyping and internal tests.
- Reporting as required by the corporate management.
Background and Requirements
- Master/bachelor’s degree in Engineering or relevant field.
- 8 years of relevant experience needed.
- Very good electro-technical skills (power electronics, UPS technologies)
- Fluent in English & French is required for this vacancy.
- Innovative technical understanding
- Willing to travel when needed.
- Good knowledge of Project Engineering processes.