A globally known electronic manufacturer who provide leading innovative, clean & energy-efficient solutions across the world. Serving as a strong partner for various industries such as EV charging, energy storage, renewable energy etc.
Technical Sales Manager (Energy Storage Systems) to develop new business across the DACH region for our clients Energy Storage & Power Conditioning Systems business. This professional should have a very detailed understanding of the energy eco-system across the DACH region. You will also develop and execute the Business development/Sales strategies for the region.
- Analyse the development and understand the nature of the Energy Storage Systems and Power Conditioning System eco-systems
- Construct in accordance with your analysis business development strategies and sales plans
- Manage relationships with customers, key accounts, partners, decision-makers etc
- Coordinate and manage technical and commercial preparation
- Manage compliance and regulatory requirements for the region
- Achieve sales targets and revenue as defined by the business leadership
Background and Requirements
- Bachelor/Masters Degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent
- At least 3-5 years technical sales experience within Energy Storage or Power Conditioning Systems.
- Solar/PV Energy Storage experience
- Great technical knowledge of Energy Storage or Power Conditioning Systems
- Fluent speaking in English and German.
- Ability to build a strong customer relationship.
- Team focused leadership
- Solutions sales
- Good communication skills
- Clear drive towards execution
- Ability to work with confidential
- Ability to organize and prioritize work
- Approachable and articulate