Our client is one of the major global innovators in Renewable Energy, Cleantech, Smart Energy, IoT and eMobility Solutions. This position is being offered by their eMobility business unit which offers a line of Smart Grid-ready EV charging stations with world-class grid management and user-facing control features, managed through their cloud-based platform.
THE POSITION – Technical Sales Engineer, eMobility, Gothenburg, Sweden
Intelligent Employment is seeking an experienced Technical Sales Engineer to support the commercial function as their technical encyclopedia. The Technical Sales Engineer will represent all technical aspects of the company’s products and solutions, as well as demonstrate to the customer or partners how this is of benefit to them.
- Participate in sales meetings with potential customers and partners to explain the technical components of our solution.
- Answer inquiries and provide technical information to internal staffs
- Proven ability to understand and communicate business processes, business challenges and associated infrastructure requirements effectively within different parts of the organization.
- Assisting in submitting RFQs and RFIs
- Work with Marketing to develop some technical Customer facing materials related to product or service in the region.
- Bring knowledge and network in the Nordics/Sweden Electric Mobility market
BACKGROUND & REQUIREMENTS
- A bachelor’s degree/university degree in a technical area or equivalent work experience related to energy or electrical engineering.
- Work experience in the areas of IT, automotive, transport, mobility, infrastructure or energy ideally with experience in e-mobility
- Technical understanding of the electric vehicle charging technology: hardware and software.
- Technical understanding of the electrical requirements for connecting charging stations into the grid/customer premises
- Fluent in Swedish and English, additional Scandinavian languages would also be of value but not required.