Kraftpojkarna is the Nordic leader in providing hardware, services and solutions within solar energy, EV charging and energy storage. Kraftpojkarna opened an office in Finland in 2020 and we are now looking for another key player to join their team. Kraftpojkarna is a major player in the renewable energy sector in the Nordics and they have ambitious plans in Finland. Kraftpojkarna has an office in Vantaa.
As Technical Manager you will play a crucial role on Kraftpojkarna’s journey in Finland. Your role is to be responsible for technical issues and manage projects as you drive new business together with the Key Account Manager. In addition, you will focus on improving Kraftpojkarna’s service in Finland and developing the system and product offering. You will work closely with customers and partners.
This is a great opportunity to work for a forerunner in the renewable energy sector and be involved in building Kraftpojkarna’s business/success in Finland. What is more, in this role you have an opportunity to brush up your professionalism not only in solar but also in EV charging and energy storage.
- Act as a Technical Specialist for Kraftpojkarna Finland.
- Oversee technical details in order to drive new business and deliver client projects.
- Improve and develop Kraftpojkarna’s offering, products and services in PV, ESS and E-mobility.
- Manage client projects in the design and planning phase in Solar, EV Charging and Energy storage.
Background & Requirements
- B.S. or M.Sc. in Electrical Engineering.
- Deep technical hardware and system understanding and experience in solar projects from planning and project management.
- Knowledge of how to use needed tools and programs to plan, design and optimize solar systems, as well as knowledge about Finnish standards and authorities’ requirements.
- Experience and/or knowledge from EV charging solutions and/or energy storage systems is an advantage.
- Great problem-solving skills.
- Entrepreneur mindset, hard-working, and flexible.
- Customer-oriented mindset and passion towards your work.
- Good verbal and written English and Finnish.
- Ability to understand written Swedish. Fluent Swedish is an advantage.