Our client is a fast-moving technology company working towards transforming the energy industry. Their vision is for a green energy world, powered by smart technology, whilst providing game-changing tools to this established sector to enable greater amounts of renewable generation to be used
As a Strategic Sales Manager, you will need to be an ambitious and hungry business development professional looking to help our client drive plans for the next step of their revenue growth. For this position, you can either be based remotely within the UK or located at the offices in Cambridgeshire. There will be a requirement to go to the office at least 1-2 days a month for team meetings and catchups
Responsibilities for Strategic Sales Manager
- Establishing productive and collaborative relationships with your customers, particularly with key stakeholders and decision-makers.
- Identify, engage and follow-up with new customers.
- Manage and grow existing company accounts.
- Create a customer pipeline.
Background and Requirements
- A strong level of technical capability and understanding, as evidenced either by STEM-based education and/or equivalent industry experience.
- 5 years’ experience overachieving quota selling complex, B2B high-value enterprise-grade solutions to large corporates in Software & Services, SaaS, PaaS and other technology applications.
- Successful track record in managing and growing customer accounts.
- Extensive experience in the energy industry, ideally with a focus on power trading, renewable power generation and/or battery energy storage
- Experience in selling products at the early stage of maturity into large corporate and executing a ‘land and expand’ strategy.
- A good understanding of Renewable energy technologies, including Wind, Solar and Battery Storage technologies and assets