Make your next career with pioneers within charging facilities. With their focus on sustainability and attaining zero emission through e-mobility. Coordinators of leading European fast charge and ultra-fast charge projects. Working within Public Transport and help to facilitate over 600 cities and companies with smart charging solutions.
As Hardware Specialist & Vendor Manager, we would expect you to be well trained with all the technical advantages of our equipment and are able to advise and challenge on our client’s needs. You will work closely with our Delivery & Realization Managers on the delivery of our hardware on the grids. From time to time, you will need to support our technicians with advice on how to implement minor issues.
Keep track of key trends in charger hardware and standardization technologies in the market. Manage technical communications with hardware suppliers regarding existing and new products and features. Assess the quality of suppliers, hardware products and electrical components of the charging stations/accessories. Provide technical consultancy and ‘on-demand hardware analyses’ for product development. Represent our team in relevant technical committees, research and/or organizations.
Background and Requirements
- Technical Bachelor (or Master) degree, preferably in electrical/technical engineering.
- 5 years of work experience in the e mobility or Energy or Automotive industry.
- You have a good understanding of electronic products (DC), requirements analysis, design, development, manufacturing, testing and compliance processes.
- Positive attitude to help you see problems as opportunities and to find solutions.
- Comfortable with coordinating with different internal and external persons.
- You have strong communication skills and are fluent in English (Dutch and/or German)
- As soon as Covid-19 allows us to do so, you are willing to travel internationally when needed (a few times per year).
- Team focused leadership
- Technical knowledge
- Good communication skills
- Clear drive towards execution
- Ability to work with confidential
- Ability to organize and prioritize work
- Approachable and articulate