A globally known electronic manufacturer who provide leading innovative, clean & energy-efficient solutions across the world. Also serving as a strong partner for various industries such as EV charging, energy storage, renewable energy etc.
Purpose - Solution Architect (Energy Infrastructure Solutions)
Lead Solution Architect for our clients Energy Infrastructure Solution business in Europe. You should have a great understanding of the energy ecosystem You will be responsible end to end for translating the customer requirements into a solution design. You will be required to interface with customers and collaborate with internal teams and 3rd party partners. Complying with regulatory requirements will also be part of the role.
- Interface with customer to understand requirements.
- Site survey and project feasibility assessment
- Require to design the Hardware, Software, and Integration
- Come up with detailed engineering specs including designing Cabinets, Electrical circuits
- Specify BOM and run simulations.
- Defining technical specs and manage outsourced products.
- Manage documentation - compliance, certifications, manuals.
Background and Requirements
- Master /bachelor’s degree in electrical or Power Engineering or equivalent
- 15+ Years of total experience. At least 10+ years of relevant experience
- Hands-on experience in executing energy solution projects - C&I, Grid Ancillary Services, Renewable Energy
- Experience in Software Domain
- Team play and team management skills.
- Excellent communication skills