Software Developer - Technical Integrations Manager
Software Engineering | Software Development | Digital Communications | Internet Communications | Big Data | Analytics | C# | .NET | Networking | Routing |Linux | Windows | SQL | Cloud Services | Server Management | Wind Power | Solar Power | Renewable Energy | CleanTech
Due to rapid growth, Intelligent Employment is seeking a Technical Integrations Manager to be the master of the digital communications domain, continuously developing and integrating new C# / .NET code in our clients backend to make sure that it has the capability to flawlessly communicate with the rapidly growing number of renewable energy sites connected to our clients software platform.
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Develop a cutting-edge big data SaaS system with the best tools, processes, and colleagues in the business.
- Learn and master the technical details and quirks of a wide variety of digital communication protocols related to Internet communication and renewable energy.
- Develop code (mainly C# / .NET ) to support new communication protocols.
- Continuously develop and improve communication related code in our backend.
Required experience & qualifications:
- Relevant technical education or proven professional experience.
- Experience in software engineering and a burning desire to be great at what you do.
- Experience in networking, routing and common network protocols.
- Experience with the Linux and Windows network stack and related protocols.
- Experience with SQL databases.
- Systematic and autonomous.
- Forward, thorough and get things done.
- Analytical skills with the ability to find solutions for operational problems.
- Experience with cloud services and server management.
- Experience in communication protocols such as OPC DA/XML/UA, DNP3, Modbus and the IEC61400-25 standard.
- Interest and/or experience within the renewable energy sector. Experience in Continuous Integration and DevOps related tasks.
Language requirements: Fluent in English. Any additional languages would be of benefit.
Headquartered in Northern Europe, our client offers the next generation of analytics cloud platforms for renewable energy assets. They are a team of innovative professionals on a mission to convert more renewable resources into electricity.