Our client is one of Sweden’s fastest-growing tech companies and an international leader in Asset Monitoring & Optimization solutions. They have created a cloud-based SaaS offering to monitor, analyze and optimize renewable energy plants. The platform communicates in real-time with thousands of renewable energy assets around the world, using a wide variety of digital communication protocols.
THE POSITION – Software Developer / Technical Integrations Engineer, Gothenburg
Our client is expanding and as such require a curious and motivated Software Developer to become an expert in the digital communications domain, continuously developing and integrating new C# or .NET code into the companies back-end to make sure that it can communicate smoothly with the increasing number of Wind & Solar sites connected to their platform. The scope of works for the Software Developer starts at the initial engagement of the products and extends through the life cycle of every integration including the challenges such as bug fixes, functional extension or performance improvements.
- Develop code (mainly C# / .NET) to support new communication protocols.
- Act as the bridge between customers data and the company’s system; maintain and optimize the integration between the two parts both during onboarding of new customers and as ongoing support to existing customers.
- Learn and master the technical details and quirks of a wide variety of digital communication protocols related to Internet communication and renewable energy.
- Continuously develop and improve communication-related code in our back-end.
Background & Requirements;
- Qualified in Software Development/Computer science
- At least 2+ years of coding experience
- Curious, Self-driven & hungry to learn
- A passion for sustainability and the fight to reduce carbon emissions.
- Fluency in English
Get in touch with
Tel: +44 (0)1908 920 439