Social Media Marketing Specialist
Helsinki – Gothenburg – Milton Keynes
IE is a disruptive international headhunting company specializing in the Future Technologies market segment, including Energy, Cleantech and IT. At IE, we are passionate about creating a more sustainable future for our planet through every placement. We can offer employees with an entrepreneurial mind-set the opportunity to develop and challenge themselves in an international work environment, whilst contributing to something incredibly meaningful for our planet.
To support business growth, Intelligent Employment is seeking a Social Media Marketing Specialist. This person will be responsible for creating and executing our social media strategy while increasing inbound sales opportunities.
Your role will primarily include content creation, social media marketing and analysis, as well as email marketing. In addition, Employer Branding and sparring with the Marketing & Sales team to produce engaging Sales particulars.
- Create, execute, and manage our social media strategy as well as analyze its performance.
- Create content for social media, website, newsletters, and sales.
- Improve our brand awareness and help us to become a thought leader within our segment.
- Implement KPI’s and targets to achieve set milestones.
- Increase our following and engagement levels across our social media platforms.
- Increase the number of inbound sales leads.
- Create targeted mail campaigns & newsletters.
- Work across the company to help employees improve their social media profile and presence.
- Collaborate with marketing and sales to improve our employer brand.
- Collaborate with marketing and sales to improve our sales presentations and commercial documents.
- Act as a sparring partner to bounce ideas for all sales, marketing, and social media-related topics.
- Plan and support the execution of local and international Exhibitions.
Background & Requirements
- Qualification in Marketing, Digital Marketing, Social Media, Business or similar.
- 2/3+ years of professional experience with a track record of results.
- The ability to work independently and autonomously.
- Creative content & copywriting skills.
- B2B (Busines to Business) Marketing experience.
- An entrepreneurial mind-set, ambitious, with a good work ethic and team focus.
- Fluent in English. Finnish, Swedish or any Scandinavian language is advantageous.
- Experience using creative and design applications – such as Canva.
- Proficient using social media apps – LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram etc.
- Experience using keywords and SEO to ensure maximum exposure.
- Experience using Scheduled Mailout platforms – Campaign Monitor/ Mailchimp.
IE is an agile and growing business that can offer its employees plenty of learning and development opportunities.
- Fun and dedicated colleagues.
- Entrepreneurial environment. Agile and flexible with quick decision making.
- A competitive salary.
- Flexibility (Work from Home/Flextime).
- Career development & progression opportunities.
- Local and international travel opportunities.