IE is a disruptive international headhunting company specializing in the Future Technologies market segment, including Energy, Cleantech and IT. At IE, we are passionate about creating a more sustainable future for our planet through every placement. We can offer employees with an entrepreneurial mind-set the opportunity to develop and challenge themselves in an international work environment, whilst contributing to something incredibly meaningful for our planet.
To support business growth, Intelligent Employment is seeking a Social Media Marketing Manager. This person will be responsible for creating and executing our social media strategy while increasing inbound sales opportunities.
- Create, execute, and manage our social media strategy as well as analyze its performance.
- Create content for social media, website, newsletters, and sales.
- Develop Employ Branding concepts and create exciting content showcasing our clients.
- Improve our brand awareness and help us to become a thought leader within our segment.
- Increase our following and engagement levels across our social media platforms.
- Implement KPI’s and targets to achieve set milestones.
- Increase the number of inbound sales leads.
- Create targeted mail campaigns & newsletters.
- Work across the company to help employees to improve their social media profile and presence.
- Work alongside the UK Marketing Manager, and act as a sparring partner to bounce ideas for all sales, marketing and social media-related topics.
Background & Requirements
- Qualification in Marketing, Digital Marketing, Social Media, Business or similar.
- 3+ years of professional experience with a track record of results.
- The ability to work independently and autonomously.
- Creative content & copywriting skills.
- B2B (Busines to Business) Marketing experience.
- An entrepreneurial mind-set, ambitious, with a good work ethic and team focus.
- Fluent in English. Finnish, Swedish or any Scandinavian language is advantageous.
- Experience using creative and design applications – such as Canva.
- Proficient using social media apps – LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram etc.
- Experience using keywords and SEO to ensure maximum exposure.
- Experience using Scheduled Mailout platforms – Campaign Monitor/ Mailchimp.
IE is an agile and growing business that can offer its employees plenty of learning and development opportunities.
- Fun and dedicated colleagues.
- Entrepreneurial environment. Agile and flexible with quick decision making.
- A competitive salary.
- Flexibility (Work from Home/Flextime).
- Career development & progression opportunities.
- Local and international travel opportunities.