Our client is one of the biggest utility companies in the Nordics and is one of the biggest producers of carbon-free electricity in Europe. This division helps their clients to reduce emissions and enhance their operational efficiency with their energy services.
The Site Manager is an important part of the team, acting in between the client and the project management. Your role is to ensure the generator maintenance projects are progressing smoothly, the employees and subcontractors on site are working towards the common goal and following the HSEQ rules. You are a key player in the team as you will also support sales and plan the maintenance projects with clients, internal employees, and external resources.
In this company, you will have an excellent opportunity to grow your knowledge and expertise also outside of generator maintenance. In addition, a large-scale company like this will have multiple interesting career paths for a true professional.
- Acting as a link between the on-site customer and the internal Project Manager to ensure a smooth project with clear communication and high customer satisfaction throughout.
- Negotiating, planning, and scheduling with clients and subcontractors.
- Leading the employees and subcontractors on-site, both in coordination and engineering works as well as ensuring the HSEQ rules and regulations are adhered to.
- Monitoring and reporting the project progress, managing quality as well as handling site related contractual matters.
- Supporting sales in technical questions.
Background & Requirements
- Ideally, 3-5 years of experience in maintenance, commissioning or installation of generators, motors, or drives.
- Engineering or technician background in the fields of mechanical, energy, electricity, or another equivalent.
- Fluent Finnish and English, other languages are advantageous.
- Calm, flexible and able to handle stress.
- Readiness to travel domestically and internationally.
- Good communication skills.
- Driving license.
- It is of great merit if you have leadership or management experience already.