Our client manufactures and supplies specialty and innovative chemicals for the automotive aftermarket. They commercialize around the globe serving markets in Europe, Russia, Middle East, Africa, Asia. Our client is currently seeking a SHEQ Coordinator who will act as business partner and first point of contact for all Health, Safety and Quality Health, Safety, Quality and Environment matters. The role will be based in our facility in Sint-Niklaas, Belgium.
Key Accountabilities of SHEQ Coordinator:
- Manage, monitor, and control the Quality system and certification.
- Perform internal audits and first point of contact for external audits.
- Ensure optimal SHEQ performance through reviews.
- Act as Prevention Advisor and Environment Coordinator.
- Inspect and evaluate workplace environments, equipment, and practices.
- Carry out risk assessments.
- Create a ‘safety first’ culture and awareness and help to protect employees.
- Development of safety plans.
- Coordinate quarterly meeting with First Aid and First Intervention teams.
- Manage, review and update SHE documentation.
- Submit SHE declarations and reports.
- Follow the necessary training in order to remain up-to-date about all relevant HSE matters.
- Conduct SHEQ training and education programs.
- Provide new-employee SHEQ orientations, and develop materials for these presentations.
Qualifications & Education required for SHEQ Coordinator:
Official qualifications in Chemistry or SHEQ related field | Certification Prevention Advisor 2 | Certification Environment Coordinator Type-A
Skills/Experience/Knowledge preferable for SHEQ Coordinator:
Minimum of 5 years of experience | Familiar with the international ISO standard norms ISO 9001, ISO14001 | Fluent in English | Good to speak Basque