ENERCON has been one of the technology leaders in the wind power sector for more than 30 years. As the first manufacturer of wind turbines, the company used a gearless drive concept that is a characteristic of all ENERCON wind turbines. ENERCON is also at the forefront in other areas, such as rotor blade design, control technology, grid connection technology, and, with its wide range of technological new developments, proves its innovative strength time and again.
ENERCON has a strong track record in Northern Europe and have several exciting projects across Sweden and Finland.
ENERCON are searching for an S1 qualified Service Manager to join their team in Finland. In this role, you will look after the service operations and Technicians in Finland. The Service Manager will make sure the Technicians have what they need to complete their work and lead and motivate them as well as ensure the clients are happy and served according to ENERCON’s high standards.
In this role, you will work from home office and are ideally based in Ostrobothnia or South Ostrobothnia where most of ENERCON’s clients’ wind parks are located.
- Responsible for the electrical installation works (electrical authorization S1), and actively work to ensure that the business is in line with Finish standards regulations.
- Ensure that you have the required number of Service Technicians to fulfill our obligations towards Enercon’s customers.
- Recruit off staff, perform salary reviews, employee surveys, and other tasks related to managerial responsibilities.
- Act as the point of contact in Finland for all tasks related to ENERCON service, you are supported by the Swedish organization that manages the service operations in the Nordic countries.
- Work to follow and improve KPIs relevant to your area.
- From time to time, you will be highly involved in the allocation of staff, especially concerning new installation projects.
- Ensure that you and your Service Technician team is work according to ENERCON routines, policies, and values.
Background and Requirements
- Relevant academic degree and S1 electrical authorization.
- Experience working with medium and high voltage.
- Previous work experience from a manager/leader role.
- Flexible and self-imposed, customer-centric mindset.
- Willingness to travel domestically and internationally occasionally.
- Knowledge about labour law is seen as an advantage.
- Leadership skills.
- Ability to motivate and support colleagues.
- Fluent in Finnish and English, Swedish is an advantage.