A world leader in gases, technologies and services for Industry and Health, our client is present in 80 countries with approximately 67,000 employees and serves more than 3.7 million customers and patients. Oxygen, nitrogen and hydrogen are essential small molecules for life, matter and energy
Key Accountabilities of Service Maintenance Technician:
As Service Maintenance Technician the candidate is responsible for the maintenance (preventive and reactive) of the pipeline network and the connection stations with customers in the East Flanders, Antwerp, Limburg and South-West Netherlands regions. The Service Maintenance Technician candidate will spend half of their time on the move to remedy reported failures in the electrical, mechanical and instrumentation areas. You also perform pre-planned preventive maintenance work, make recommendations for improving the safety and reliability of installations.
- From the administrative site of Borgerhout (Antwerp) the Service Maintenance Technician will order the necessary spare parts in time and you provide analyzes and reports.
- The Service Maintenance Technician will be responsible for contacting subcontractors and follow up their work.
- Writing the necessary permits and procedures in consultation with the parties involved will be a responsibility of the Service Maintenance Technician
- The Service Maintenance Technician will be required to pay attention to quality and safety regulations in all your actions.
- As Service Maintenance Technician the candidate will be expected to participate in a waiting system to be able to respond quickly to a malfunction.
Qualifications & Education required for Service Maintenance Technician:
- It is a requirement that the Service Maintenance Technician has a professional bachelor's degree (electricity, electromechanics, etc.) or equivalent through experience in technical maintenance, preferably in the industry.
- The client is looking for someone who has knowledge of measurement and control technology or instrumentation to fill the Service Maintenance Technician role
- Ideally the Service Maintenance Technician candidate will live in the Antwerp or Waasland region.
Skills/Experience/Knowledge preferable for Service Maintenance Technician:
The client is looking for someone who can work independently and carry out your assignments with care as well as being able to show commitment and you have a sense of responsibility. The Service Maintenance Technician will know how to approach and communicate easily with various people.