Senior Solution Manager, Western Europe – Renewable Energy IoT
Brussels, Belgium or Paris, France
Intelligent Employment is seeking a Senior Solutions Manager to join a world leader and innovator in Renewable Energy. This is a Senior Strategic position, created for their Digital business. The company’s Digital business was created in 2008 and has over the years the company has invested massively to become a key actor in IoT sector and the development of strong data analytics including artificial intelligence and other data treatment intelligence. The companies ambition is to be the leading partner for large organizations for digital transformation.
- Support business development by building customized solutions for the clients
- Support business development by active contribution in writing technical proposals
- Support business development by leveraging our value proposition in integrating last advanced technology (from R&D, Merging, acquisitions, etc.)
- Take a leading role in the delivery of digital solutions as project director
- Represent Envision in Scientific and Technical professional associations as an active actor
- Contribute to leverage the reputation of Envision by publishing and participate in international conferences
- Support business development by leading technical M&A due diligence in Europe
- Deliver quality and trust during the sales process, contribute to increase the sale portfolio and accelerate the cycle of sales
- Strong involvement in increasing repeat business and account revenues growth by delivering good products and organize the governance of the delivery with clients interfacing with colleagues based in China, USA and other location.
- Leadership to develop a local European team with a high level of expertise able to interface with other centres of excellence.
- Manage integration plan of new technical resources and technologies (M&A)
We would like to hear from you if you meet the following requirements:
- A good knowledge of the Energy Markets and European way of doing business
- A good knowledge of the digital competition environment in Europe
- A proven experience in solution development
- A proven experience in software and platform development and the ability to interface with various technologies and project managers
- A proven experience from prospection to writing technical proposals
- A proven experience in technology-based solutions and software licensing or subscription models
- Experience in development and management of strategic partnerships
In terms of digital expertise, you are familiar with Agile approaches, Java and IoT environment, full web and cloud computing. You are also familiar with key issues related to security and cybersecurity. You already managed the implementation of digital platforms in a client environment.
- More than 15 years of experience in European markets and digital technologies in energy.
- You are a hard worker and passion is your first motivation for a job position
- A strong capability for listening and communicate in an international environment
- You have a top university Master level or PhD in Engineering or information systems
- You are fluent in French, English, Chinese is a plus.
- A high integrity and loyalty with its company leaders and collaborators
- Hard worker and creative
- You are used to be an active actor in professional networks to share other experiences and transmit
You would be working for one of the world’s most innovative Renewable Energy companies with more than 10 GW of wind turbines, Solar farms and storage in operation globally as well as leading digital services. This role can be situated in either Brussels, Belgium, or Paris, France.
Wind Turbines | Solar | Gearbox | Operations | O&M | Asset Management | Performance Management | Digital | Digitalisation | Optimization | IoT | AI | Artificial Intelligence | Machine Learning | Software | SaaS | Data Analytics | Big Data | Cloud | Innovation | Renewable Energy | Wind Energy | Wind Power | Cleantech | Clean Energy