Egain is a leader and innovator in Intelligent Energy Optimization products and IoT software services for the buildings energy management sector. Egain is a SaaS company offering services via Cloud.
Since 2003, Egain has optimized energy within over 300,000 apartments across 11 countries throughout Europe. Egain are fully committed to minimizing energy waste, reducing CO2 emissions, and contributing towards an environmentally and economically sustainable future.
This year Egain Group has acquired its Swiss partner, Alpha Eco. "After a decade of successful foundational work on the Swiss market, it is a logical and sound step for the Alpha ECO team to become a direct part of the Egain group, and it can only be beneficial to our customers.” - Antoine Edde, founder of Alpha Eco.
Egain are seeking a highly motivated salesperson with a proven track record in solutions sales to drive new sales and grow existing accounts within the Swiss market. The Senior Sales Manager should be able to work autonomously yet be an integral team player. You are a brand ambassador that instills the company values and culture within your team and customers. For a successful and ambitious Senior Sales Manager this role can offer more responsibilities and a Head of Business level role.
- Quickly create and grow a network within the Real Estate Asset Management sector.
- Identify, engage and follow-up with new customers.
- Manage and grow existing company accounts.
- Create a customer pipeline.
- Support & Lead commercial/technical colleagues.
- Be an ambassador of the company’s culture and create an environment of winners.
Background & Requirements
- An out-and-out salesperson with a passion for the job.
- Solid understanding of property heating and building technology.
- A relevant business network in the real estate sector.
- Ability to coach and mentor a commercial team.
- Ability to work autonomously, as well as be an integral team player.
- Impeccable communication & organization skills.
- Fluency in French, business level English and German
- Enjoy working in an agile, start-up environment.
- A passion for sustainability and the fight to reduce carbon emissions.