Work for Jinko Solar, one of the world’s largest solar module manufacturers. They distribute solar products and sell solutions and services to a diversified international utility, commercial and residential customer base all over the world.
As a Senior Finance Specialist, you will play a crucial part in strengthening their finance team. Your role is to ensure smooth financial operation within Germany business reporting to company HQ in Shanghai.
Responsibilities - Senior Finance Specialist
- Work closely with German and Chinese finance team to ensure smooth operation.
- Input accounting data into the accounting system, register cash journal and bank deposit journal.
- Check the monthly VAT reporting, declaration documents and bookkeeping data.
- Arrange swift payment of invoices, payment application and reimbursement of business travels.
- Assists in the developing and updating of reimbursement policy and conduct business travel training for new employees in Europe.
- Ensure department documentation, files maintained and updated as needed.
- Document office supply procurement, fixed asset registration and management contracts.
- Support operating team in management of sales contracts and invoices.
- Work in internal and external auditors as needed.
- Assist in the production of financial statements, preparation of spreadsheets, reports and correspondence as required.
- Any other duties that may be deemed appropriate to the role.
Background and requirements
- Fluency in English, German and Mandarin.
- Degree in Finance, Accounting on related.
- 2-3 years working experience in the international finance function.
- Is familiar with accounting, auditing, tax and finance management.
- Risk control and financing experience is considered a plus.
- Able to travel to customer events, conferences and trade fairs as the clients representative.
- Excellent intercultural communication skills.
- Excellent team working skills.