Our client is a fully integrated oil and gas company, using the latest technology to explore, produce and deliver energy in meeting the world's needs.
They are searching for a Sales Representative based in Toulouse, France. There is a possibility to relocate to this area which will be supported by our client.
- Plans daily activity, including customer visits and quantitative/qualitative objectives to achieve. Creates a time efficient plan and discusses it with superior.
- Use lists, publications, and given information to increase market share in the territory.
- Identifies and analyzes customer needs and develops commercial arguments.
- Organizes demonstrations for existing and potential customers, advises customers on the presentation of the products and promotional materials, and participates in trade events.
- Follows market and competition evolution and transmits information to superior.
- Establishes periodical visit reports for superior.
- Participates in sales meetings to obtain information on sales objectives, promotional actions, new products, field problems, etc.
- To recover over deal;
Qualifications & Education:
- High School Diploma;
- Training based on product development and evolution;
- Training to develop the commercial skills;
- At least 3/6 years of experience in selling lubricants products
- English language knowledge is a must have
- Strong Commercial attitude
- Experience in Sales and related environments;
- sales/marketing background is a plus