SOL Group are leaders within biotechnology, technical and medical gases. Respect for the environment, loyalty, integrity and respect are the core values of our client. They offer a unique opportunity to become part of their dynamic and growing team and to personally contribute to the company's success, after a period of commercial and technical training.
Responsibilities - Sales Representative
The Business Development Manager will report directly to the Sales Director and in accordance with the strategy of the company. The position will be home-office based with one day in the office a week.
- Sourcing new clients and opportunities particularly in the welding, food and laboratory sectors.
- Meeting and developing a relationship with existing customers.
- Developing our gases distributors network (Solution Points), training and motivating our partners and their employees. Collecting and analysing market and competitor information
- Planning a marketing and sales strategy to achieve the expected targets
Skills and Experience
- Dutch speaking - with a knowledge of English and French languages
- 3-5 years’ work experience in industry or sales – preferably in a technological field (either full or part-time)
- Good administrative and computing skills in Microsoft Office suite, in particular, Excel
- Ability to deal successfully with people
- Self-motivation and a high level of initiative with a self-entrepreneurship
- A high level of responsibility in your work including care for details
- A driving license is required
- Salary can be negotiated and will be based on the skills and abilities of the candidate
- Company car
- Mobile phone
- Travelling expenses