Our client is a leader and innovator in Intelligent Energy Optimization products and IoT software services for the buildings energy management sector. Since 2003, they have optimized the energy within over 250,000 apartments across 11 countries throughout Europe. Our client is fully committed to minimizing energy waste, reducing CO2 emissions and contributing towards an environmentally and economically sustainable future.
THE POSITION – Sales Operations Manager, Copenhagen
IE Oy are seeking a highly motivated Sales Manager responsible for actively seeking out and engage new customers and to ensure overall continuous sales with existing customers to ensure growth in the company. Responsible for coaching customer segment sales team daily, report and follow up on sales progress, understanding of market trends and competitors and participate actively in business development.
- Sell complete and profitable solutions to new and existing customers
- Enable customer to maximize their purchase value through upselling
- Establish, develop and maintain close and long-term customer relationships
- Identify, create, develop and implement business plans and sales strategy for new sales channels and market opportunities
- Actively act as internal champion to share and develop the knowledge internally related to the company’s contribution and impact of the customer
- Create and drive informal internal teams to maximize sales results, such as cooperation with and between specialists, regional selling, leadership involvement etc. targeting major industry clients
- Reporting of forecast, actuals and KPIs on weekly and monthly basis
- Responsible to implement current goals, activities and tactics from the Business plan into the sales team
- Identify and analyse competitor behaviour in the market
- Responsible to implement changed processes and procedures into the team
- Being actively part of implementing understanding of USPs and customer value propositions into the sales team
- Act as influencer to public industry stakeholders representing the company as key market player.
- Deliver efficient internal stakeholder support aiming to increase sales
- Develop and increase the personal and company network of influencers to expand the potential market of our business
- Maintain an understanding of market trends and changes impacting current business as well as identifying new business opportunities
- Integrate the company way of working by adding the Sustainable Development Goals in the sale process
- Living and sharing our values of TRUST, AGILITY, PASSION and IMPACT in the behaviours of stakeholder interaction and way of working
- Follow the company way of working with the sale process, how to follow-up and create forecasts
- As well as other responsibilities within the functional area or other areas of the Company as appropriate
Background & Requirements;
This Key Account Management role requires senior experience with sales together with experienced technical insight in on the company’s solutions. You should hold a bachelor’s degree preferably related to the building industry. Specialist knowledge and a good track record in insight selling and how to increase customers’ business value. Experience from selling SaaS solutions to organizations with many different stakeholders. Effective and proven communication skills enabling trusted relationships and ability to create new and develop further long-term customer relationships. Excellent negotiation skills and general technical insight in the company’s solutions. You also need experience from successfully creating, developing and implementing sales business plans and strategies. You have been working with sustainability to increase customer value. Experienced in leading, developing and coaching a Key Account-team.
- Enjoy working in a team
- Structured way of working
- Interested in creating customer value
- Strategic mind-set
- Excellent negotiator
- Goal- and solution oriented
- Strong leader
- Excellent communicator seeking the stage
- Share the company’s values of TRUST, AGILITY, PASSION and IMPACT when interacting with stakeholders in your daily work