Our client is a global brand and a pioneer in fluid technology, they produce a full range of high quality automotive and industrial lubricants. Utilising the latest technology, coupled with great marketing, they are one of the market leaders.
THE POSITION – SALES MANAGER NETHERLANDS (Industrial Lubricants)
This is a home office-based position, developing the competitive Industrial Lubricants market. The Sales Manager will manage and coordinate the company’s sales channel including sales support and training territory sales, and area sales to meet the company’s business requirements.
Responsibilities for Sales Manager:
- Manage your region, with effective planning of daily activity, including customer/distributor visits
- Actively search for new customers
- Implements established sales policies, procedures, and practices to meet requirements supporting short and long-term business needs.
- Develops and implements territory and key account sales strategies aimed at strengthening the company's market position and profitability; identifies business opportunities, and pinpoints problem areas.
- Develops and attains key performance indicators for implemented sales strategies.
- Ensures connection between sales and marketing functions and supervises their joint work with distribution channels.
- Managing distributors and direct clients, applying the correct amount of time to each channel
- Develop the business processes to achieve goals
- Manage multi-tasks & activities
- Increase brand awareness within the Industrial sector
- Monitor the status on the market and the evolution of the competitors, analysing new products and promotion on the markets
- To suggest the pricing position and the related evolution of the sector
- 5+ years of Sales experience
- Lubricants and Industrial sector background
- Excellent communication and coaching skills
- Highly motivated
- Ability to work independently
- Energetic and passionate
- Language skills including, English, Dutch and German.
Get in touch with
Tel: +44 (0)1908 920 43