Sales Manager, Kazakhstan & CIS
Office or Home based, Kazakstan
Intelligent Employment is seeking Sales Manager to create long-term and trusting relationships with our clients major for Kazakhstan but also for Eurasia. A Sales Manager liaises between customers and cross-functional internal teams to ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs, manages and develops client accounts to initiate and maintain favourable relationships with clients.
- Responsible for wind power market development, client relationship maintenance and sales management based in Kazakhstan and looking after the rest of the CIS countries business;
- Foster relationships with new clients, conduct market macro-planning for clients and develop strategic and valuable sales program;
- Construct client-relationship platforms, visit and communicate with clients frequently and discover project opportunities;
- Design project technical, delivery, business and financing solution, sign contracts and perform management duties;
- Complete company issued goals on orders, income, payment, profits, etc.;
- Enhance product competitiveness and client satisfaction through effective communication between clients and company and organizing the company’s internal resources.
We would like to hear from you if you meet the following requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree
- More than 8 years of working experience including 4 years in the power industry; those who are familiar with the wind power industry are preferred;
- Fluency in English is a must-have; Fluency in Kazakh or Russian would be preferred. Some proficiency in Chinese would be of huge value but not a requirement.
- Present great oral and written skills, strong interpersonal communication and coordination skills, proficient in sales and negotiation skills, able to complete tasks based on the sales plan;
- Proven track record in independent sales.
- Industry-related channels and networks are preferred;
- Technical sales background is preferred.
You would be working for one of the world’s most innovative Renewable Energy companies with more than 10 GW of wind turbines, Solar farms and storage in operation globally as well as leading digital services.
Business Development | Sales | Technical Sales | Account Management | Research | Market Analysis | Due Diligence | Proposals | Tenders | Utilities | IPP’s | Investors & Pension Funds | Wind Turbines | Wind Farms | Wind Energy | Solar | Solar Farms | PV | Photovoltaics | Renewable Energy | Cleantech