Our client has been present in the market for over 30 years, they are a leader in the distribution of plastic materials in Europe thanks to its partnerships with the most important world producers. The company have an office in Budapest, Hungary but this position is home office-based.
Sales Manager Hungary/CEE responsibilities:
- The ideal profile of Sales Manager Hungary/CEE we are looking for has experience in polymers.
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships;
- Negotiate contracts and close agreements to maximize profits;
- Develop trusted advisor relationships with key accounts, customer stakeholders and executive sponsors;
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives;
- Clearly communicate the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders;
- Develop new business with existing clients and/or identify areas of improvement to meet sales quotas;
- Forecast and track key account metrics (e.g. quarterly sales results and annual forecasts);
- Prepare reports on account status;
- Collaborate with the sales team to identify and grow opportunities within the territory;
- Assist with challenging client requests or issue escalations as needed;
- This position requires regular travel.