Delta is the world's largest provider of switching power supplies and a major source for power management solutions, components, visual displays, industrial automation, networking products, and renewable energy solutions. The company is committed to environment protection and has implemented green, lead-free production and recycling and waste management programs for many years.
Being an innovative and global company, Delta employees are offered a friendly working atmosphere and a constructive working environment leaving much room for new possibilities and ideas.
Delta Electronics EMEA is now looking for a Sales Manager for their Fan and Thermal team to grow their business in Europe. As a Sales Manager, you will be responsible for identifying and developing potential clients, as well as working closely together with internal stakeholders and current customers directly, to ensure a successful sales conversion and client project execution.
- Promote and sell Delta Fan & Thermal products in the EMEA market
- Be a key account manager to create and deploy strategy with a deep understanding of customer requirements
- Work closely with customer Procurement and R&D for the definition of suitable products and conditions
- Coordinate operational activities with engineering team & factory to ensure TTM launches with strong project management skills
- Drive commercial and technical issues to closure by arranging resources and engaging all related parties.
- Visit customers, potential customers and fairs regularly and organise sales activities
- Research, identify & develop potential direct customers within specified markets/ industries/ applications and feedback to engineering/ marketing teams.
- Develop Representatives/ Distributors channel and implement the sound strategy in order to grow business in target countries & markets.
- Assist the Business Director to develop & nurture new market strategies and approaches
- Represent Delta Group as a whole and enforce cross selling activities
- 5 to 10 years of experience in the Fan Motor and Cooling Solution in Telecom, Industrial, Automotive, White Goods industries.
- Good knowledge of DC Fan, EC Fan, EMI, Heat Sinks, Air Conditioner products & market.
- 5 to 10 years hands on ODM/OEM experience working in international companies
- Min 5 years experience in building sales channels through local partners/ agents
- Good communication skills of cross-functional & intercultural organization.
- Strong self-initiative and ability to work in a self-directed environment
- Result Driven and commitment to delivering quality
- Ability to travel 30-50% of the time
- Good organization, planning, analytical and presentation skills
- Inquisitive and open to new innovation and technology.
- Fluent in English & German, other languages are a plus