Our client has been present in the market for over 30 years, they are a leader in the distribution of plastic materials in Europe thanks to its partnerships with the most important world producers.
Sales Manager DACH responsibilities:
The ideal profile of Sales Manager DACH we are looking for has experience in engineering plastics sales or business development.
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships;
- Negotiate contracts and close agreements to maximize profits;
- Develop trusted advisor relationships with key accounts, customer stakeholders and executive sponsors;
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives;
- Clearly communicate the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders;
- Develop new business with existing clients and/or identify areas of improvement to meet sales quotas;
- Forecast and track key account metrics (e.g. quarterly sales results and annual forecasts);
- Prepare reports on account status;
- Collaborate with the sales team to identify and grow opportunities within the territory;
- Assist with challenging client requests or issue escalations as needed;
- This position requires regular travel.