Our client is a leader and innovator in Intelligent Energy Optimization products and IoT software services for the buildings energy management sector. Egain is a SaaS company offering services via Cloud. Since 2003, they have optimized the energy within over 300,000 apartments across 11 countries throughout Europe. Our client is fully committed to minimizing energy waste, reducing CO2 emissions and contributing towards an environmentally and economically sustainable future. Since 2017, Egain has been owned by the Private Equity firm, Summa Equity and established an office in Berlin.
THE POSITION – Sales & Key Account Manager, Berlin
Egain is seeking a highly motivated salesperson with a hunter mentality and proven track record in Solutions Sales to drive new Sales and grow existing accounts within the German market. The Sales & Key Account Manager should be able to work autonomously yet be an integral team player. You should be a brand ambassador and instil the company values and culture within your team and customers.
- Quickly create and grow a network within the Real Estate Asset Management sector.
- Identify, engage and follow-up with new customers.
- Manage and grow existing company accounts.
- Create a customer pipeline.
- Support & Lead commercial/technical colleagues.
- Be an ambassador of the company’s culture and create an environment of winners.
Background & Requirements;
- An out-and-out salesperson with a passion for the job.
- Impeccable communication & organization skills.
- Hunter mentality with excellent sales closing ability.
- Can work autonomously, as well as be an integral team player.
- Enjoy working in an agile, start-up environment.
- A passion for sustainability and the fight to reduce carbon emissions.
- Native in German & business fluent in English.
- Knowledge in the field of Energy Management desirable.