Work for Jinko Solar, one of the world’s largest solar module manufacturers. They distribute solar products and sell solutions and services to a diversified international utility, commercial and residential customer base in more than 80 countries worldwide.
As a Sales Manager, you will play an important part in strengthening the company’s position in the market. Your role is to grow the clientele and portfolio as well as take good care of the existing customers. This is a great chance to work for a good cause and be part of the energy transition in the world.
This position can be located remotely anywhere in Czechia.
- Acquisition of new clients and developing the existing client portfolio (Distributors, Developers, EPCs, Utilities and Investors)
- Focus on module sales, pipeline development and developing relationships among Utility clients In Czechia
- Build and implement local sales strategies
- Lead contract negotiations
- Communicate effectively with internal teams including marketing, technical service centre, legal, finance, logistics and operation, to ensure smooth fulfilment of orders
Background and Requirements
- Recent and relevant sales experience in the PV Industry (in Module Sales) in the assigned region and client segment
- Demonstrable success with strong existing client portfolio (major Czech EPC clients, investors, developers and utilities)
- Degree in business or engineering
- Autonomous working style and excellent negotiation skills
- Solid understanding of solar markets (e.g. storage & Modules).·
- Able to travel and represent Jinko at customer events, conferences, and trade fairs
- Competency in office software and CRM tools.
- Excellent communication and organization skills
- Willing and able to work remotely in the region with frequent travel to customers
- Fluent in English and Czech language