A globally known electronic manufacturer who provide innovative, clean & energy-efficient solutions across the world. Also serving as a strong partner for various industries such as EV charging, renewable energy, industrial/building automation. As a Sales Manager for our clients Solar Inverter team, you would manage the sales function & focus on developing new business across the Benelux region. This is a role with the opportunity for growth. As an innovative and globally known company, you should offer a friendly working atmosphere and a constructive environment leaving much room for new possibilities and ideas you can bring to the
- Development of new business across the Benelux region.
- Advance the growth of our client’s business in The Netherlands.
- Expand and manage the business of Solar Inverters.
- Analyse the situation and development opportunities of the Solar Inverter eco-system.
- Construct in accordance with your analysis business development strategies and sales plans
- Identify and develop business opportunities for PV Inverters in the targeted segments.
- Build and develop strong business relationships in the Benelux area.
- Research and support pricing and product definition
Background and Requirements
- At least 3-5 years of experience in the Solar Inverter or related industry & good understanding/network of the Benelux region
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering or similar
- Excellent understanding of the sales, business development and account management processes
- Technical knowledge of Solar Inverters and related industries (EV, renewables & electronic)
- Good communication skills of cross functions and intercultural organization
- Good organization, planning, analytical and presentation skills
- Strong self-initiative and ability to independently, as well as in a team
- Result-driven and commitment to deliver quality.
- Fluent speaking & writing in English and Dutch.
- Additional European languages is an advantage.
- Team focused leadership
- Technical knowledge of Solar Inverters & PV.
- Good communication skills
- Clear drive towards execution
- Ability to work with confidential
- Ability to organize and prioritize work
- Approachable and articulate