Work for Jink Solar, one of the world’s largest solar module manufacturers. They distribute solar products and sell solutions and services to a diversified international utility, commercial and residential customer base in more than 80 countries worldwide.
As a Sales Manager, you will play an important part in strengthening the company’s position in the market. Your role is to grow the clientele and portfolio as well as take good care of the existing customers. This is a great chance to work for a good cause and be part of the energy transition in the world.
- Acquiring new clients and developing the existing client portfolio.
- Booking and driving client meetings as well as increasing sales performance within the area.
- Representing the company in customer events, conferences, and trade fairs.
- Working together with the marketing team to position the company as a leading brand in the market.
Background & Requirements
- Degree in Engineering.
- Relevant work experience in sales, preferably in the renewables industry in the assigned region and client segment.
- Willingness and ability to work remotely.
- Willingness to travel frequently within the assigned region.
- Autonomous working style.
- Excellent negotiation skills.
- Fluent Dutch and English language skills.