Solnet Group offers utility-scale smart solar solutions to corporate customers. The company was founded in Finland and the Dutch branch opened in 2017. Solnet is active across Europe and a leading provider of smart solar solutions. In addition to offering turn-key solutions, they proactively guide their clients towards carbon-free operations. Solnet is ambitious, which means that the future does not just focus on the Netherlands or within solar.
Positive, result-oriented, innovative, and fun are characteristics that describe Solnet and their team. They have a flexible working environment and great growth opportunities.
Solnet Group is growing and is therefore looking for new people who want to roll up their sleeves and take action to fight climate change. We are now looking for a Sales Manager who has a broad network within the real estate industry and is eager to utilise it in the field of solar energy. You will be responsible for taking care of your clients through the solar project and ensure that the clients’ needs, questions, and inquiries are taken care of. Your task is also to develop the clientele, which consists mainly of large corporate accounts.
“We appreciate if you are passionate about sustainability and have a desire to work for a brighter tomorrow.”
- Develop and grow Solnet’s customer base and acquire new clients and partners.
- Ensuring that the business case and total cost of ownership are transparent for the client.
- Taking care of the clients throughout the project, from the designing to commissioning and operation of the solar system.
- Participate in the designing phase with desk research and site visits together with the Project Manager when required.
- Guiding clients through the Solar energy buying process.
Background & Requirements
- Relevant educational background.
- Previous experience in consultative B2B selling, preferably in the real estate or retail sectors.
- An extensive network in the real estate and/or retail markets is an advantage.
- Ability to understand solar technology and financial structures.
- A passion and hunger for success.
- Independent, target driven and can-do mentality.
- Driving license.
- Great social and presentation skills.
- Fluent in Dutch and English. Other European language skills are advantageous.