Work for Jinko Solar, one of the world’s largest solar module manufacturers. They distribute solar products and sell solutions and services to a diversified international utility, commercial and residential customer base in more than 80 countries worldwide.
As a Sales Manager, you will play an important part in strengthening the company’s position in the market. Your role is to grow the clientele and portfolio as well as take good care of the existing customers. This is a great chance to work for a good cause and be part of the energy transition in the world.
This position can be located remotely anywhere within Ireland or Northern Ireland.
- Acquisition of new clients and developing the existing client portfolio (Developers, EPCs, Utilities and Investors).
- Focus on model sales, pipeline development and developing relationships among Utility clients in Ireland.
- Build and implement local sales strategies.
- Lead contract negotiations.
- Communicate effectively with internal teams including marketing, technical service centre, legal, finance, logistics and operation to ensure smooth fulfilment of orders.
Background and Requirements
- Degree in Business or Engineering.
- Relevant sales experience in the PV industry.
- Demonstratable success with a strong existing client portfolio.
- Able to work remotely.
- Solid understanding of solar markets.
- Able to travel to customer events, conferences and trade fairs as a Jinko representative.
- Excellent communication and organization skills.
- Autonomous working style and excellent negotiation skills.
- Competency in office software and CRM tools.