The world's largest provider of switching power supplies and a major source for power management solutions, components, visual displays, industrial automation, networking products, and renewable energy solutions. The company is committed to environmental protection and has implemented green, lead-free production and recycling and waste management programs for many years.
Purpose - Sales Engineer
Delta is looking for an experienced Sales Engineer for their Electrical Vehicle Charging Solution (EVCS) Team to help grow their business in the Nordics from Vantaa, Finland.
Being an innovative and global company, their employees are offered a friendly working atmosphere and a constructive working environment leaving much room for new possibilities and ideas. Use this opportunity and show us your motivation.
- Provide technical support to sales and product marketing in an accurate and timely manner
- Support the proposal preparation process
- Prepare proposals and advice on solutions
- Support the resolution of technical queries in collaboration with the development team
- Assist in identifying new market opportunities, local legislation and standards
- Occasional support at the customer site for complex technical challenges
- Support relationship management and service delivery to business customers in the Nordics
- Demonstrate a comprehensive understanding of our company's product lines
- Bachelor's/Master's degree in electrical engineering or equivalent
- 3-5 years of experience in Electric Vehicle Charging Solutions, Energy Storage Systems or Power Conditioning Systems
- Fluent Finnish and English (spoken and written is essential). Swedish would be an advantage
- Excellent technical knowledge related to the integration of different systems and understanding of Charging Solutions for Electric Vehicles and Energy Storage Systems
- Ability to travel occasionally
- In possession of a driving license
- Excellent problem solving, critical thinking and troubleshooting skills
- Ability to specify requirements to the development department
- Ability to work independently and as part of an international team
- Customer focus, good communication and interpersonal skills