Sales Director, UK, EV Charging Solutions
Intelligent Employment is looking to hire a seasoned, mid-level-experienced Sales Manager for the U.K. focused on end-user sales and channel development.
The successful candidate should have an extensive background in complex solution selling, sales management as well as a background in one of the areas: Utilities, EVSE technology and hardware providers, solar industry executives, Auto, Truck, and Transportation OEMs, Auto-Dealerships, municipalities, and national infrastructure developers.
- Value-driven sales execution (identification, development, and closure of all relevant end-user sales) for new customers in accordance with ambitious growth targets in both hardware and grid service revenues
- Leading channel strategy development, planning, forecasting and execution
- Ensure customer sales programs deployed, kept on track and are measured based on operational effectiveness using sales management tools
- Manage and develop the U.K. sales team with a focus on short- and medium-term transactional sales
- Support in improving sales processes and workflows. Ensure the process is adhered to, and outstanding sales execution.
- Identification of performance issues, training and development of Sales teams.
- Support in the recruitment of international sales talent.
- Play a senior leadership role with regards to other aspects operations of U.K entity
We would like to hear from you if you possess the following experience & qualifications;
- A proven track record in Sales Management and Complex Solution Selling in the U.K. region in EV/Automotive/Energy sectors
- Ability to both manage existing accounts as well as build and close new relationships with strategic accounts.
- Ability to execute strategic account mapping and influence decision makers
- Hunter / Closer mentality
- Impeccable communication & coaching skills
- Manage large workloads and prioritise value creation
- Passion and/or experience with electric transportation and the opportunities EV’s provide
- Ability to travel nationally and in the region, preferred location – London
- 5 - 7 years energy market or energy technology sales experience
- BS Required; Masters Degree in Energy/Power Related Field a Plus
- Must be eligible to work in the U.K.
Language requirements: Native in English. Any additional languages would be of value.
You would be working for one of the most exciting & innovative companies in eMobility, smart grid infrastructure & digitalization. This is a global employer with an agile, start-up atmosphere who are leading the energy transition and re-defining the way that we use energy.
Sales Director Vacancy U.K. – EV Charging Solutions
London, United Kingdom
Sales Leadership | Sales Management | Solution Sales | Complex Sales | Value-Driven Sales | Transactional Sales | Account Management | Sales Strategy | Sales Development | Sales Growth | Sales Process | Recruitment | Build & Nurture Sales Teams | Work-Flows | Sales Training & Development | EV | Electric Vehicles | EV Charging Solutions | eMobility | Smart Grid | Cleantech | Clean Energy | Renewable Energy