WHO ARE WE?
IE is an Energy & Cleantech recruitment and headhunting specialist, passionate about creating a more sustainable future for our planet through every placement.
IE is a growing organization with a solid financial backing. We can offer employees with an entrepreneurial mind-set the opportunity to develop and challenge themselves in an international work environment, whilst contributing to something incredibly meaningful for our planet.
To support business growth, IE Oy is looking for a Sales & Customer Success Manager to promote our services whilst increasing new and existing revenue streams. The Sales & Customer Success will support the business by mapping the Finnish & Nordic markets, to identify and obtain new clients as well as grow relationships with existing clients.
Your activities will include:
- Identify new clients in the Finnish & Nordic markets.
- Build relevant online networks on platforms such as LinkedIn.
- Lead Generation & Business development of new clients.
- Sales presentations, online & in-person.
- Contract proposals & negotiation.
- Account Management of existing clients.
- CRM management.
- Daily communication and support to the recruitment team to maximize client success.
In addition, you be working with the Marketing team for activities such as:
- Improving sales and commercial documents.
- Supporting to build our company brand.
- Targeted email campaigns.
- Social Media Marketing & Advertising.
- Planning and representing IE at local and international Exhibitions.
BACKGROUND & REQUIREMENTS
- 3+ years’ experience in Sales, Account Management or Business Development, ideally from the Recruitment and Staffing sector.
- Experience in retained fee models or RPO in Executive Search, IT/Tech or Engineering industries would be ideal, but not required.
- Excellent communication, organization, and punctuality skills.
- Experience in using Software such as Customer Relationship Management (CRM) and Sales Intelligence Platforms.
- Experience in using social media for business development, creating networks, marketing & advertising.
- International experience (work or travel)
- Able to travel locally and internationally to meet with clients & attend exhibitions
- Passionate about creating a more sustainable future for our planet.
- A Hunter & Farmer. Someone that can positively challenge customers as well as nurture the long-term relationship.
- Entrepreneurial. A self-starter and go-getter. Start-up mentality.
- Positive, Persuasive, Persistent and Patient.
- Grit, Resilience & Tenacious. Also known as ‘Sisu’.
- Fun; a bright and bubbly personality.
- Share & embrace our company values of Care, Trust & Dare.
Native in Finnish with full fluency in English. Any additional Scandinavian languages would be advantageous.
IE is a forerunner in the Cleantech & Energy sectors within the Nordic region. IE is an agile and growing business that can offer its employees plenty of learning and career development opportunities.
- A competitive salary and commission structure.
- Flexibility (Work from Home days/Flextime).
- Career development & progression opportunities