IE is a recruitment and headhunting specialist working within Energy, Cleantech & IT. Passionate about creating a more sustainable future for our planet through every placement. IE is a growing organization with solid financial backing. We can offer employees with an entrepreneurial mind-set the opportunity to develop and challenge themselves in an international work environment, whilst contributing to something incredibly meaningful for our planet.
To support business growth, IE is looking for a Sales & Customer Success Manager to promote our services whilst increasing new and existing revenue streams. The Sales & Customer Succss Manager will become a key asset for IE's newly established and rapidly growing Swedish branch. Supporting the business by mapping the Swedish & Nordic markets to identify and obtain new clients, as well as grow relationships with existing clients. This unique job opportunity enables the right candidate to make a significant impact on the business as a whole and to further develop professionally as the business grows.
- Identify new clients in the Swedish & Nordic markets.
- Build relevant online networks on platforms such as LinkedIn.
- Lead Generation & Business development of new clients.
- Sales presentations, online & in-person.
- Contract proposals & negotiation.
- Account Management of existing clients.
- CRM management.
- Daily communication and support to the recruitment team to maximize client success.
In addition, you be working with the Marketing team for activities such as:
- Improving sales and commercial documents.
- Supporting to build our company brand.
- Targeted email campaigns.
- Social Media Marketing & Advertising.
- Planning and representing IE at local and international Exhibitions.
Background & Requirements
- 3+ years’ experience in Sales, Account Management or Business Development, ideally from the Recruitment and Staffing sector.
- Experience in retained fee models or RPO in Executive Search, IT/Tech or Engineering industries would be ideal, but not required.
- Excellent communication, organization, and punctuality skills.
- Experience in using Software such as Customer Relationship Management (CRM) and Sales Intelligence Platforms.
- Experience in using social media for business development, creating networks, marketing & advertising.
- International experience (work or travel)
- Able to travel locally and internationally to meet with clients & attend exhibitions
- Passionate about creating a more sustainable future for our planet.
- A Hunter & Farmer. Someone that can positively challenge customers as well as nurture the long-term relationship.
- Entrepreneurial. A self-starter and go-getter. Start-up mentality.
- Positive, Persuasive, Persistent and Patient.
- Grit, resilience & tenacious.
- Fun; a bright and bubbly personality.
- Share & embrace our company values of Care, Trust & Dare.
Native in Swedish with full fluency in English. Any additional Scandinavian languages would be advantageous.
IE is a forerunner in the Cleantech, Energy & IT sectors within the Nordic region. IE is an agile and growing business that can offer its employees plenty of learning and career development opportunities.
- A competitive salary and commission structure.
- Flexibility (Work from Home days/Flextime).
- Career development & progression opportunities