This role of regulatory and EHS manager is to ensure that our client complies with all relevant EU regulations and environmental standards. The position will report to the European R&D Director and the aim for this position is to create and manage a regulatory strategy and plant, working with the Chinese team and consultants to deliver the plan.
- Compile and review regulatory submissions, Technical Files, and labelling for completeness and quality.
- Maintain and update dossiers for existing Marketing Authorisations.
- Identifies regulatory requirements for new products and changes to existing products.
- Determines the scope of information/documentation necessary to file new registration applications and post-approval changes to regulatory agencies.
- Review labelling/marketing material for compliance with applicable regulations and standards.
- Ensures regulatory project deadlines and performance standards are established and met.
- May be required to perform other related duties as required and/or assigned.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- BSc degree or equivalent in relevant sciences (Chemicals, polymers, surfactants)
- 3 – 5 years of experience in regulatory affairs, including, experience in REACH registrations and maintenance, preparing MSDS’s, familiar with biodegradability and ecotoxicity testing
- Familiar with EHS standards and practices in laboratory and commercial aspects in Europe
- Must be familiar with database management and digital systems
- Experience in patents would be an advantage
- Fluent in English, other languages an advantage.
- Able to work in an entrepreneurial environment.
- An innate sense of urgency and curiosity.
- Able to demonstrate creative solutions.
- Sense of commercial importance.