Our client manufactures and supplies lubricant products for the automotive market. They are looking for an experienced Regional Sales Manager to grow their sales in Hungary. The position will be based in Cluster South East of Hungary.
The Regional Sales Manager will be responsible for Hungary to generate new customers for importers, build direct relationships with them and grow their share in their customer’s assortment. To coordinate and to support sales and marketing activities provided to importers while increasing the companies brand awareness and visibility. Responsible in delivering performance indicators mentioned in the yearly performance review and target setting meeting.
- Responsible for achieving all tasks/responsibilities associated with the position, as outlined in this job description and in the yearly performance review and target setting meetings.
- Responsible for the quality of activities/ presentations to potential and existing customers and to representatives of importers.
- Responsible for organising contracts with both new and existing customers when working together importers but also monitoring and implementing agreements and their respective timeframes.
- Responsible for knowing the market in this area, updating of information relevant for implementing all activities required which involves information about present/potential customers, franchised workshops, competitors and the automotive environment etc.
- Responsible for notifying the direct manager in case of incidents or potential risks that could affect the brand image or business in the region.
- Responsible for delivering the volume targets for your responsible area, while meeting all other indicators mentioned in the performance review and target setting meeting.
- Maintaining regular connection with customers.
- Hold regular meetings with each Sales Rep of companies dedicated importers, to monitor volume targets/achievements, plan meetings with potential/existing customers.
- Visiting local branches of the spare parts distributors and proposing activities to increase companies share (local activities for customers and/ or for sales reps).
- Visits workshops and spare part shops connected to business partners and propose activities to increase the penetration of products in their lubricants assortment but also building and maintaining brand visibility for end users through their outlets.
- Customer visits together with Sales Reps to companies’ importers, based on a monthly schedule agreed with the direct manager.
- Give special attention to the franchised workshops and is responsible for holding regular review meetings.
- Ensuring end-user visibility of brand name through providing materials such as posters, banners, flags and displays to customers.
- Working with the Business Development Manager to develop dedicated co-marketing activities with importers, monitors and reports the implementation using specific files provided.
- Answering in time to all reporting/information demands received from management.
- Delivering basic technical training and providing technical information on the company and lubricants in general.
- Forwarding customer claims to responsible members such as Business Development Manager and Technical Manager.
- Being able to lead and coordinate projects allocated by the BDM or Export Manager (ex. Regional activities with spare parts distributors).
- Achieve objectives within the timeline agreed through performance review and target setting meeting.
- Minimum 5 years commercial experience from the automotive aftersales market. Experience from lubricant business would be a plus.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with a proven track record to establish creditability with key customers, prospects and business partners.
- Focus on “Added Value Selling”.
- Very good verbal and written communication skills. Ability to create, compose and approve written materials.
- Use of Microsoft Office, Excel, Adobe is an advantage.
- Enthusiastic approach to customer service.
- Excellent Hungarian and English language skills.
- Ability to travel in Hungary
- Driving license B.
Get in touch with
Tel: +44 (0)1908 920 439