Intelligent Employment are recruiting a Regional Sales Manager. Our client are searching for an Automotive Additives Regional Sales Manager will be part of the commercial team dedicated to the growth of business in Europe. In order to grow the business and achieve the company’s objectives, you will support European manager in an effective sales development programme.
Reporting to the European Manager you will be responsible for the sales of products in North-Western Europe (UK, Ireland, Scandinavia and Denmark). The role includes direct sales and providing technical support to both customers and distributors.
- Develop new customer networks whilst retaining and expanding business at existing accounts.
- Give technical support regarding product selection and application of products in North-western Europe
- Develop the brand awareness of in the territory
- Provide market information e.g. segment potential/penetration, customers and competitors etc.
- Develop an understanding of the rubber processing industry.
- Ensure that all marketing materials are suitable for the territory with regards to technical content and are in the appropriate language
Examples of Specific Tasks:
- Liaising with customers to ensure that commercial goals/objectives are met on time and in alignment with the business plan
- Awareness of market changes and the reporting of any changes to management and other team members in a timely fashion.
- Provide sales forecasts monthly, quarterly and yearly and inform management of important deviations.
- Attending relevant industry exhibitions
Qualifications & Education:
- Technical background preferably mechanical or chemical.
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Excellent planning and organisational skills
- Project management skills
- Working Knowledge of Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Commercial awareness to ensure you can work with marketing strategy and ensure delivery against budgets#
- BSc (Chemistry)
- Other language (French,German)
- Confident, enthusiastic
- Ability to relate to people on all levels
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Desire to learn and succeed
- Display personal composure under pressure
Get in touch with
Tel: +44 (0)1908 920 439