The Position: Quality, Health, Safety and Environment Professionals
We are looking for a number of QHSE professionals for multiple businesses across Belgium. The positions ensure the maintenance of quality, safety and environmental systems within the workplace and making sure that these standards are continuously met through work point assessments. This individual will take responsibility for leading all aspects of developing, implementing and maintaining the agreed QHSE and other operating standards.
- Support senior leadership and operation
- Oversee of the work of EHS consultants for specific EHS projects (e.g. audits, training, site assessment)
- Coordinate the safety of employees who work in the company buildings
- Minimum Prevention Advisor / Safety advisor level 2 qualification
- 3 - 5 years’ experience in a similar function
- Preferably knowledge of local EHS legislation
- General Knowledge in link with the job risks and analytical tools
- Profound knowledge of health & safety issues, in particular, the risks associated with chemicals.
- Fluently speaking Dutch & English
Get in touch with
Tel: +44 (0)1908 920 439