Solnet Group offers utility-scale smart solar solutions to corporate customers. The company was founded in Finland and expanded its European operations in 2017. Solnet is active across Europe and a leading provider of smart solar solutions. In addition to offering turn-key solutions, they proactively guide their clients towards carbon-free operations. Solnet is ambitious, which means that the future does not just focus on Germany or within solar.
Positive, result-oriented, innovative, and fun are characteristics that describe Solnet and their team. They have a flexible working environment and great growth opportunities.
Solnet Group is growing and is therefore looking for new people who want to roll up their sleeves and take action to fight climate change. We are now looking for an experienced Project Manager who will be responsible for driving solar construction projects to execution, working closely with clients, partners, and the rest of the team to exceed client expectations.
“We appreciate if you are passionate about sustainability and technology and have a desire to work for a brighter tomorrow.”
- Create and manage the project plan, budget, and time schedule.
- Procure and manage external partners and services.
- Negotiate, collaborate and maintain good relationships with stakeholders.
- Continuously stay up to date with legislation, regulations and other factors or risks that may impact your projects.
- To manage and drive multiple solar delivery projects to successful conclusion.
- Visit project sites mainly in Germany, but on occasion around Europe.
- Map out the project plans and project cost calculations.
- Oversee solar system construction projects and manage subcontractors.
- Pursue continuous development and live up to Solnet’s values
- Relevant educational background from a commercial or technical competence.
- Experienced in engineering, construction or project management.
- A good technical understanding, ideally of PV Solar or another energy vertical.
- Familiar with the regulations and technical standards of energy projects within Germany.
- Familiar with various design and project planning software tools.
- Willingness to travel within Germany and elsewhere in Europe.
- A driving license.
- Expertise in solar or renewables is an advantage.
- Excellent business acumen.
- Structured thinker with an eye for detail.
- Good social skills and a result-oriented mindset.
- Fluent in German and English is essential. Any additional European languages an advantage.