Project Engineer / Project Manager (Chemical)
Project Manager / Engineer Requirements:
- You have a Chemical Engineering degree, preferably a Civil Engineer
- You have several years of experience in a similar position in the (petro) chemical industry.
- You have knowledge of process engineering, process installations and project management. · You can express yourself fluently in English, both orally and in writing
- Knowledge of process safety (HAZOP, ...).
Project Manager / Engineer Profile:
- You can work independently in a team and you are able to develop and maintain good relationships.
- You are a conceptual thinker but you also have technical insight
- You have a high safety awareness and a great sense of responsibility
Project Manager / Engineer Position:
- You make detailed cost estimates and you prepare cost-benefit and risk analyzes.
- You know how to bring a project to a successful conclusion through the right organization, motivating the team and open and clear communication.
- You ensure the implementation of the project within the approved budgets, monitor the quality and planning and report the progress of the project.
- You make suggestions to improve installations and processes in terms of costs, capacity, quality of products, and HSE.
- You are responsible for project management of projects, from basic design, through detailed elaboration to transfer to the user (production & maintenance). Regulations and safety, environmental and quality aspects are your guideline in this.
- You follow the technological evolutions, you participate in working groups and you provide expert advice and support to colleagues or on selected projects.
- You lead and you coordinate a multidisciplinary project team of engineering, construction, production, maintenance, HSE, ...